Thursday, December 4, 2008

6 months...

I love it when my mama reads me books. My favorite is Five Little Ducklings.
I love my new toy... it keeps me busy with all sorts of fun.
I went to the Dr. this week for my 6 month appointment. I was 19 lbs 9 ounces and 28 inches. I also have 5 teeth.
I've had to start wearing my winter clothes since it's been in the 50's and 60's here.
I'm really looking forward to my 1st Christmas! :) I skipped Thanksgiving this year because I wasn't feeling well.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

HE looks so cute in his Santa outfit. Get a picture with Santa this year cause next year it will be hard.

Kameisha said...

I love the Santa outfit! So cute!!!

Kameisha said...

I love the Santa outfit! So cute!!!

Kameisha said...

I love the Santa outfit! So cute!!!

Tim, Steph, Emma, Sophie and Lily said...

Hey guys! Can't believe how big he's getting! That's a fun age, too! Enjoy the Christmas season with him. Next year he'll be IN the tree!

Amy said...

He looks so much like Chris!! Love all the pics! He is growing up way too fast...I haven't even had the chance to meet the little guy yet.